We are always interested in discovering and promoting talent.
Do you already have your training and studies behind you and still have a lot planned for your future? Can you imagine working in a dynamic industry and starting your career in a colorful, diverse media world?
What you can expect:
- Many entry-level opportunities in the exciting entertainment industry
- Full support at the start of your career at the Edel Group
- Individual training
- Specific training on the Job
- Special info events
- Early assignment of responsibility
- Involvement in important decision-making processes
- Regular feedback meetings
- Analysis of your competencies and personal strengths
- Individual personnel development concepts
- A lot of freedom for your personal development
What we expect from you:
- Do your best
- Passionate commitment
- You have great interest in media and entertainment
- You enjoy working in a diverse, dynamic environment
- You are curious and have a desire for a career with us
- You value your individual development
After graduation, there is also the option of completing a traineeship at Edel.
Traineeships at Edel make sense. We provide you with an ideal start to your career, bringing you closer to your goals quickly and with good support. As a university graduate, you have 12 to 18 months with us to get to know various workflows and processes. We offer you the opportunity to work responsibly and independently. We will develop a personal training plan for you and a targeted training program. We offer traineeships in areas such as press/book, program/editing and project management.
Application deadlines, start dates and duration of our traineeships as well as further information can be found in the respective job advertisements.